"Over many years of creating marketing plans and communications materials
for businesses of every shape and size, it has become clear to me that
entrepreneurs, business owners and (believe it or not) marketing professionals,
all have one, common, critical marketing need: the need for a tailor-made
marketing strategy designed to produce measurable responses
that result in sales for their particular business.
That's why I created a comprehensive and affordable "crash course"
that will not only teach you how to create marketing messages
guaranteed to get the phone ringing and bodies through the door ...
but that provides the process you need to engage in
to develop a workable marketing strategy for your business."
Therésa Müller, CEO, ZA Group (Pty) Ltd
Join me in this fast-paced, highly interactive, one-day workshop, titled
Marketing and Advertising DEMYSTIFIED
In this workshop You will:
- Learn how to get your message to a particular target audience in a way that will make them sit up, pay attention and take action regardless of whether the medium carrying the message is a corrugated board on the side of the road, direct mail letters or television advertising.
- Learn how to identify your most lucrative target audience ...
- Gain an intimate understanding of why your audience would want what you have to offer ... along with an ability to persuade them to take action towards acquiring it ...
- Find out what makes the difference between advertising that pays for itself ... and advertising that does little more than drain your financial resources ...
- Get the tools you need to create or direct the creation of highly effective advertising, guaranteed to generate business for your business … no matter what line of business you're in.
- Find out where to place your advertising for maximum impact and results ...
- Learn how to test if your advertising is working ...
A great opportunity to network with and learn from other business owners, entrepreneurs and marketing professionals from small, medium and large enterprises.
"Very professional, helpful and insightful.
In a very short time you will get a deep understanding
of the fundamentals required to construct effective advertising."
Ceri James, Director, JD Consulting
"Demystified the marketing process ... I now have a clearer idea
of how to focus on marketing my product. I have practical tools
I can use. I have the basis for an ad campaign.
I have a useful booklet to guide me ...
A useful, worthwhile and productive experience."
Mandy Triaca, Marketing Manager, Michael Mount Waldorf School
No complicated theories, no textbook digressions ... just:
- Step-by-step guidance
- Real life case studies
- Practical tools
- Proven techniques
- Street-smart strategies
Yours to use, immediately, to generate positive results for your business.
You’ll not just be told what to do ... you’ll actually do it ... so,
bring your notebook and prepare to do some serious brainstorming
about marketing your business.
"Very, very informative. Very practical.
Produces the results of the lesson right in front of your eyes ...
this is knowledge one can actually use."
Reggie Moiloa, Graphic designer
This workshop is intended for business owners,
entrepreneurs and marketing professionals.
Equally useful for large and small organisations.
"Every business should do it."
Chamilla Sanua, Owner, Weleda Pharmacies
Workshop Schedule & Costing Information
Subsidised public workshops are held at the Skills Village on Frere Road in Johannesburg on the last Thursday of every month. If that date falls on a public holiday, the workshop will be held on the preceding Thursday. These workshops are made available at a reduced price to non-profit organisations, cooperatives and qualifying small businesses.
Time: 8 am to 5 pm
Place: The Skills Village, 106 Frere Road, Bez Valley. (Directions will be sent with booking confirmation.)
Price: R2 995 per person (VAT included)
Public and corporate in-house workshops are scheduled on demand.
Time: 8 am to 5 pm
Place: To be announced anywhere in South Africa
Price: R3 500 per person (Excluding VAT)
This is a drop in the ocean compared to what you’re going to waste on ineffective marketing if you don’t find out how to do it properly. Can you afford not to attend?
"Professional. Helpful. Informative. Completely worth the money."
Michelle Rabie, Dilicom Language & Communication
"Really opened my eyes to the amount of money
I have wasted on advertising in the past."
Cheryl Sambaza, Owner, Alexander’s Restaurant, Harare
- More than one delegate from the same organisation entitles subsequent delegates to a 10% discount.
- Pay 14 days in advance to qualify for a 5% early bird discount on the total due!
"A monetary and intellectual investment that will yield returns
for many years to come."
Ernest De Jong, Owner, Bluejeans IT Solutions
Questions? Call our help desk on 0860 92 0000 or email us here
- A valuable course-manual with step-by-step guidance and exercises.
- Lunch, tea and coffee.
- A certificate of completion.
- A valuable, one-on-one, post-workshop consultation valued at R1 200.
- A 10% discount on professional graphic design and writing for any medium be it website, a printed brochure, logo design or radio, TV or print advertising if you complete a post-workshop survey.
- A complimentary copy of "10 Ways to Write More Effective Advertising".
"Very good. The whole experience!"
Abe Ndlovu, Managing Director, ANS Business Consulting
We can tell you with absolute confidence that if you make an honest effort to implement what you learn in this workshop, you will generate much more in profits than the cost of the workshop. However, we don’t want to benefit from you if you do not receive benefit from the workshop. For that reason we will refund 100% of the workshop fee if claimed by mid-day on the day of the workshop.
About the author / facilitator