Critical skills to communicate effectively
whenever you have to speak:
in business, in meetings, in life ...
whenever you have to get
an important message across.
Television Techniques for Powerful Presentations
An intensive two-day programme that uses successful television techniques to get you presenting with confidence right from the word "action".
"This program is fabulously put together and presented
by people who know and love what they are doing.
A lot of experiential learning.
I wish I could remain a student here for a year or more.
The environment is safe, intimate and conducive to learning."
Jacqueline Sekgothe, Department of Health
- To give you television techniques that will immediately enhance your power of communication
- To boost your confidence assist positive change to unleash your full potential
- To give you the tools to be persuasive and engaging
- To turn you into a powerful, more effective speaker
- No more gut-wrenching fear when asked to speak
- The ability to stand up and speak with confidence to any audience
- Possession of the tools to be persuasive and engaging
- Better self-esteem and ability to achieve goals
- The ability to be more resourceful and convincing
- An openness and ability to apply new ideas
- Enhanced leadership potential
- Vastly improved personal prospects
During the two days you will learn to:
- Present to an audience — from day one
- Set a SMART objective
- Target and profile your audience
- Gather information and intelligence
- Think more resourcefully
- Build a presentation from scratch
- Deliver effective presentations to suit your audience profile
- Use Q&A techniques to handle even hostile audiences
- Handle fear
At the end of this intensive programme delegates will be able to track their personal progress on their own individual audio-visual recordings. Delegates are on camera a number of times during this period.
Tuesday, March 30th and Wednesday, March 31st
Hackle Brooke Conference Centre, Craighall, Johannesburg
|Price:||R5 700 — 00 (including V.A.T.) per delegate for the two days.
About the Facilitator:
Charlotte Lavine is an Accredited Services SETA Facilitator. She has extensive experience in broadcasting - both behind the mike and in front of the camera which led her to training aspirant Broadcasters and Interviewers.
Over the years her portfolio has encompassed major communication skills training ranging through Presentation Skills — using television techniques; Conflict Resolution; Mediation Skills; Assertiveness Skills for Women and Gender Sensitisation.
She has designed two unique Presentation Skills Workshops as well as an outstanding Positive Assertiveness Skills programme using a totally new method of approach to these subjects. All her training programmes have met with great success in both the private sector and Government Departments.
Charlotte is a registered Services SETA Facilitator and an accredited Peer Trainer. She attained Counselling Skills through FAMSA and is a Neuro-linguistic Programme Practitioner. She has trained in other parts of Africa for our international clients.